Saturday, July 7, 2012

Amazing ideas stem from little seeds

It's so strange to think that my idea for the entire book series I am writing is based on three songs. And not just any songs. The combination of the three might surprise you. Who would have thought Katy Perry's E.T. would trigger the amazing story in my head? Not to mention Undisclosed Desires by Muse. I wonder if anyone could possible think what might be in my head when writing this book that's based on the absurdity of those songs. It's almost unfathomable how much I've created based on those two songs. It was like a little seed they planted in my brain that grew out of control into this big garden of interesting scenes and mysterious places. And then there is A dream within a dream, by Hans Zimmer, who gave me the idea to make my book dark and gloomy. Yes I have much to thank to these awesome musicians. I hope that one day, when I find my book in the shelves of any local bookstore, I may thank these wonderful people for the inspiration they gave me to fulfill my dream of being a published writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;